Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder Support Group

A support group for those with OCPD and their loved ones.
It is currently Mon May 22, 2017 11:17 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to ocpd

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 394 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27
 Post subject: Re: You can apply to OCPDonly on this thread
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:00 am 

I applied to join the FB group a few days ago after reading about OCPD for the first time and laughing out loud at how, now in my mid 40s, I am only just finding out there is a banner under which all my *ahem* quirks fit together. I've been told I'm stubborn, difficult, outspoken, a perfectionist, OCD, over analytical, devoid of emotion, etc since my teens and always rationalised it as being a Taurean/Alpha female/high IQ/detail oriented/workaholic/introverted/INTJ personality type. Lol.
Ive never lived anywhere that recognises personality disorders or seen a therapist and honestly never will but would appreciate the opportunity to chat with similar folk concerning certain strategies that enable better functioning in everyday life.
To this end, I hope you can see fit to add me. Thank you.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:35 pm 

Hi to the community,

I would like to join the OCPD only message board in order to chat with other sufferers. Thanks!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:59 pm 

I am applying for the OCPDonly thread. Thanks.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:17 pm 
Site Admin

Hi csoup,

csoup223 wrote:
I am applying for the OCPDonly thread. Thanks.

I need more information. You can reply here or send me a private message. Do you believe you have OCPD and if so, briefly, why.

Sincerely, Paul
OCPD forum manager

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 394 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27