Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder Support Group

A support group for those with OCPD and their loved ones.
It is currently Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:27 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to ocpd

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 Post subject: Re: Weekly Chat Tuesday 9pm-11pm EST
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:00 pm 

Try again, please :-D

We are a handful there right now

OCPD - Only Contemplating Potential Disasters

Here's a short story on how I control my OCPD: http://ocpd.dk/Beretninger/OCPD_uk.pdf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:04 pm 

Eh...

Can you try clearing your browsing history and restarting your browser? or try another browser perhaps?

Here's a short story on how I control my OCPD: http://ocpd.dk/Beretninger/OCPD_uk.pdf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:11 pm 

Try changing your time settings in the user control panel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:28 am 

Kimbro--how long do wait for the page to come in? sometimes when I click on chat, I get a mostly white box that can take up to 30 seconds or so to fill in. Also, you can check anytime to see - chat's always there, it's just that there are designated times when people show up to chat.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:53 am 
Site Admin

Hi kimbro1958,

Francie is right. You can go into chat anytime. We even had an impromptu chat last night. The posted times are just guidelines.

I'd suggest troubleshooting your chat problems before the normal chat times. You might try another browser. For example, if you use Internet Explorer, download FireFox and try that instead. It will take 1/2 hr but might be worth it.

Sincerely, Paul

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:29 pm 

bump - chat's on now!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:53 am 

Bump

“ When people show you who they are, believe them, the first time."
― Maya Angelou

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:35 pm 

Bump

“ When people show you who they are, believe them, the first time."
― Maya Angelou

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:07 am 

hey all, chat's on right now!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:19 pm 

wow I had to dig deep for this thread. bump. Tuesday chat has been really green lately (ok and late starting too...) Come on in, I promise we'll be on our best behavior!!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:27 pm 
Site Admin

Hi all,

Chat tonight! It's been thin recently. It's a mixed bag. We gab. We talk about our days. We even talk about OCPD issues. Sometimes, it's close to therapy. annoor would say it can be "theraputic". The word is spelled "therapeutic". For someone with a disease that makes it painful to do anything wrong, or to see stuff done wrong, it's pretty strange to me for annoor to misspell "therapeutic". You have to wonder about such a person. Maybe they aren't really OCPD after all!

Chat is from 9pm-11pm New York time, but, often no one shows up until around 10pm, and then it goes on to midnight. To participate, click on "chat" near the top of the page, to enter the chat room. Try it anytime. Try it now. Hope to see you there. People will answer questions. We have tools to help OCPDers cope. Sometimes we do a guided meditation. You can leave chat if you want, if it doesn't meet up to your standards. You don't even have to say goodbye.

Sincerely, Paul

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:39 pm 
Site Admin

bump! Chat in progress. click "Chat" near the top of the screen.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:58 pm 

chat tonight
OCPDmanager wrote:
Chat is from 9pm-11pm New York time, but, often no one shows up until around 10pm, and then it goes on to midnight. To participate, click on "chat" near the top of the page, to enter the chat room. Try it anytime. Try it now. Hope to see you there. People will answer questions. We have tools to help OCPDers cope. Sometimes we do a guided meditation. You can leave chat if you want, if it doesn't meet up to your standards. You don't even have to say goodbye.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:22 pm 

Francie wrote:
chat tonight
OCPDmanager wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:53 am 

Location: SoCal - 5 yrs moved out/4 1/2 yrs broken up w/6 year live-in with OCPD b-f.
Will be popping in late, if at all - but if anyone is curious, here's what I came up with on Obsession, all by itself, spurred on and clarified by last week's chat. http://bit.ly/HP54kE

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next