Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder Support Group

A support group for those with OCPD and their loved ones.
It is currently Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:33 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to ocpd

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2539 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 166, 167, 168, 169, 170
 Post subject: Re: Juju's Chronicle....
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:34 pm 

Juju - if you are still checking in here, I would love to know how you are doing...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:27 pm 

LTF, hanging in there. In a nutshell, I think I am going to talk to dh about everything, lay it all out on the table. I am "done", but I am sort of giving him a chance because I want to make sure of what I think God wants me to do. Sort of being obedient in the sense that I am opening myself up to His Will. If he wants me to divorce, I think by confronting dh, it will make things clear........kind of get the go ahead. I figure if I take a step, God will let me know the next step. Of course my whole "done" feeling could be that too, lol!

Things are okay. He is being very vague about the amount from the sale of his mother's house, though. Not cool.

Meanwhile the kids are okay. Did a talk about modern day Native Americans at E's school. It went well, and I think I might have skill in public speaking. That's a good thing because I will orobably be putting together a health education class for moms and maybe something short and sweet for kids.

Thank you for asking about me! How are you?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:08 pm 

I think laying it all out is a really good thing. No matter what his response is, it will be good for you to open up.

I am pretty good - still working through a settlement (partially completed) and my son is adjusting pretty well I think. I personally am good - much more relaxed, more myself and enjoying my life. Ups and downs still happen with higher highs and higher lows. I am gaining confidence to pursue things I want to do and in general finding the world to be much less scary than I feared.

Thanks so much for the update - I do miss you all!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:54 am 

We miss you too, LTF!!!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2539 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 166, 167, 168, 169, 170